Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Anti-Cupcake nails

So, my sister asked for me to do a cupcake nail. Well, I am not so girly, but I did it anyways. So, I googled cupcake pictures to get the icing right, and I ran across this pic and it was soooo me. I called it my anti cupcake design. It is perfect for not so gurly girls and I even used darker colors to get that edgy look. I will post a pic of my inspiration, tools I used and pics of the nail art. I hope you like these, and be sure to follow my blog, as I have a contest coming up.

Items used:
Seche Clear - Base Coat
KleanColor - Fairy Lover
LA Colors - batch 2605
Seche Vite - Top Coat

You will also need either a toothpick, fine brush for designs and a piece of paper to put nail polish.

My inspiration:
 And here is my design :)





No comments:

Post a Comment