Thursday, September 22, 2011

Passion Purple Manicure

So, after I did those Anti - Cupcake nails, I used a purple in those. Purple fairy by Klean Color and I instantly remembered why i bought that color. It was an amazing purple. So, I instantly thought of a slanted french tip. Call me crazy, I decided to do my nails for the weekend and came up with this design. I absolutely loved it and was sad when it chipped a few days later. I really wanted to keep it on. I mean, i could always redo it....but I have other polishes to use too haha. After I finished the look, I decided it needed a little something extra and added a konad design. So , all in all it was my favorite manicure yet, and probably cuz it was all purple.

Items Used:
Seche Clear- BaseCoat
Elf - Lilac
Elf - Party Purple
LA Colors - Black
Seche Vite - Top Coat

Also Used:
Dotting Tool
Konad Image Plate m24
Konad Purple Polish

And here is the design I came up with, I hope all you purple fanatics out there love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment