Friday, September 30, 2011

Spongebob Inspired Nails for short Nails

So, my sister makes duct tape wallets right. And she made my daughter a spongebob one. It is always lying around. One day I was putting it away and thought wow, spongebob seems like it would be a simple look to do. But it is sooo out of my element. I am so not good with cartoons or characters, but it looked easy. So I tried and this is what came out. I hope you all enjoy it. Below will be a link to my You Tube Video if you want to watch.

List of Products Used:
Base Coat-Sephora by OPI
Neon Yellow - KleanColors
Bright Pink - By LA Colors
French Pink - NYC
Catch Me - KleanColors
Night - Petites
Bar-B - Wet N Wild
Blue Print - Milani
Lime- Nabi
baby blue - LA Colors
Red - LA Colors
White - LA Colors

The OutCome:




You Tube Video Link :

No comments:

Post a Comment