Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sugar Skull Pedicure

This isn't my best pedicure, it was spur of the moment, unplanned and I was testing out these waterslide Decals that I bought online, Definitely not worth a second purchase. Good thing they were inexpensive on Ebay. Yoo much of a hassle. They do stay on for a good few weeks, but alot of hassle to put on and keep straight and takes alot of top coat to set in place. I bought these ones I believe from WickedNails on Ebay.They were a little over $1, so not too bad of a price.
I just did a v french tip in purple, added a sugar skull decal, put rhinestones for the eyes , painted a rose, and added a top coat. Enjoy the Photos!!

Products used:
Base Coat - Sephora by OPI
Disturbia - Wet N Wild
Sugar Skull - WIckedNails
Rhinestones - Ebay
Top Coat - Seche Vite





No comments:

Post a Comment